If you’re not 100% satisfied, your order can be returned for a full refund.
Free returns are currently available in the following countries: USA, Canada, Australia, United Kingdom, Isreal, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Portugal, Brazil, Mexico, South Korea, Czech Republic.
If you live in a country not listed above, you will be responsible for paying the shipping costs when returning your order.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. All labels and tags must still be attached.
Items must be returned within 15 days from receiving your order. As long as your order has been shipped back to us within 15 days and we can see the tracking, then you still qualify for a refund.
Refunds will be charged back to the original form of payment used for purchase.
WHAT ITEMS ARE RETURNABLE?
WHAT ARE THE REFUND OPTIONS?
The following refund options are supported:
HOW DO I MAKE A RETURN OR EXCHANGE?
You can return or exchange your purchase in a few simple steps:
1. Visit our RETURNS CENTER
2. Enter your order number and email address to start
3. Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return
Once your request is approved, you will get a confirmation email with shipping guidelines
HOW TO RETURN AN ORDER WITH OUR FREE SERVICE?
After your return request is accepted, we will email you a free return shipping label. You must print it and arrange it for return with the carrier indicated on the label.
Free drop-off return service available in US, Canada, Australia, UK, France, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Brazil and Israel:
Step 1. Download and Print the Free Return label
Step 2. Pack your returned package securely and stick the printed Free Return label at the outer packaging
Step 3. Go to a postoffice/express station to scan your Free Return label and send your parcel.
If you cannot find a postoffice or express station near you, please check the offical websites below:
- US: UPS: https://www.ups.com/us/en/global.page
- CA: UPS: https://www.ups.com/ca/en/global.page
- AU: Australia Post: https://auspost.com.au
- UK: Royal Mail: http://www.royalmail.com/
- ES: Correos: http://www.correos.es
- FR: La Poste: https://www.laposte.fr
- BR: Correios: https://www.correios.com.br
- NL: DHL: https://www.dhl.com/nl-nl/home.html
- IT: Poste Italiane: https://www.poste.it
- DE: DHL: https://www.dhl.de
- BE: DPD: https://www.dpd.com/be/nl/
- IL: Israel Post: www.israelpost.co.il
- PT: CTT: https://www.ctt.pt
Free door-to-door pickup return service available in Switzerland, Czech Republic, Mexico and South Korea:
Step 1. Check and save the return bar code. Write down the bar code and attach it to the package.
Step 2. Pack your returned package securely.
Step 3. Wait for a SMS to inform you of the method and time for the courier to pick up your package.
Step 4. Give your package to the courier.
Note: currently customers from MX need to print out the return label and stick it to the package. In other countries, courier will print out the label for the customer.
If you don't receive any message, you can also make a reservation on the website or by phone:
- KR: ePost: https://www.epost.kr
- CZ: PPL: https://www.ppl.cz
- CH: Swiss Post: https://www.post.ch
- MX: Estafeta: https://www.estafeta.com